These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.uptuber.in (the “Website”). By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms will apply to the use of this Website and any contract between us for the sale of Products to you. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before you use or subscribe any of our services. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Using this Website indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Website.
- 1. Registration:
- 1.1 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 1.2 You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- 1.3 You agree to (a) immediately notify uptuber.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session
- 1.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
2. Services Offered
- 2.1 Uptuber.in provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as business cards, notebooks, stamps etc. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, uptuber.in shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
3. Ordering from us
- 3.1 When making an order through our Website, the webpages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each webpage of the order process.
- 3.2 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering any of the Products which we sell by following the steps on our webpages and entering your payment details. We will then send you an email acknowledging that we have received your order, which details the Products you have ordered. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 9.3 below.
- 3.3 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we send you an email confirming that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation, even if your payment has been processed at an earlier stage, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. However, in limited circumstances we may be unable to provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation. If we do not send you a Dispatch Confirmation, our acceptance of an order will take place when we post the Products to you.
- 3.4 If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and we will not continue to process your order. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as is reasonably possible. For the avoidance of doubt, if there are two or more Products in your order and one or more of those Products is delivered, we will not refund the delivery charge. We will only refund the delivery charge if we are unable to accept your order as a whole and no Products are delivered to you at all. If you have ordered a Product and you have paid a specialized delivery charge and we cannot deliver that Product, we will refund the specialized delivery charge irrespective of whether or not that Product is part of a larger order. Please note if a specialized delivery charge applies to a Product this will be made clear to you on the shopping basket page of our Website.
- 3.5 We may refuse to accept an order:
• Where Products are not available;
• Where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
• If there has been a pricing or product description error;
• If we cannot meet your requested delivery date;
• If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in these Terms;
• If the order is to be delivered outside of the India;
• If your order for Products which we have personalized or customized for you (Personalized Products) contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
• If we believe your order is for commercial or other non-domestic concerns.
4. Exactness Not Guaranteed:
- 4.1 Uptuber.in hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Before any alterations to certain aspects of your order such as spellings, grammar etc. that a representative from uptuber.in will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 7 days of it being sent to you.
5. Pricing Information:
- 5.1 Uptuber.in provides you a true value of a product and its information, (pricing errors may occur).
- 5.2 If in case, your order is not dispatched and an incorrect information has occurred due to an error in pricing or product(s) information, your order will not be considered and we reserve the rights, to cancel the order for any reason and revert back to you through e-mail.
- 5.3 If we accept your order, the difference in amount will be credited to your account and you will be informed through email, that the payment has been processed.
- 5.4 If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
- 6.1 Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon uptuber.in's shipment to the shipping carrier.
7. Governing Law:
- 7.1 These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Punjab.
- 8.1 The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
9. Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns:
- 9.1 Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied. Final charges after applying coupons and vouchers will be inclusive of product charges and as well as customization charges.
- 9.2 Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- 9.3 Discount coupons - Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a cheque).
- 9.4 Promotional discount coupons - We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- 9.5 Uptuber.in shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- 9.6 Uptuber.in reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Uptuber.in, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- 9.7 In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9.8 While participating in any Uptuber.in contest you hereby agree to release and hold Uptuber.in (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.